Friday, November 15, 2019

Top 3 Survey Websites for Australians to Start My Own Blogging Website

My Top 3 Survey Websites for Australians (Referral Links):
1. MyOpinions Verified Australians Only with $20 AUD minimum PayPal reward.
2. Swagbucks $25 USD minimum PayPal reward.
3. GrabPoints $3 USD minimum PayPal reward.

Greetings and welcome to my free blog! Exclamation marks are used very sparingly. Let's add a quick summary or our thoughts to the three survey websites we will be talking about today. I added MyOpinions to the top of my list because they have a higher success rate when it comes to completing surveys for Australians. Plus it only takes about 2-3 days to claim your $20 AUD PayPal reward. Swagbucks can take a little longer to claim your $25 USD, but they have more opportunities to earn. GrabPoints is very similar to Swagbucks, but the ability to claim $3 USD is like an immediate satisfaction. Spend a couple of hours at GrabPoints and you could have $3 USD in your PayPal account in 1-2 days.

I generally think that doing online surveys as a long term career is not very ambitious. We participate or contribute our time to online surveys because they have the potential to earn us pocket money. It is very possible to earn $50 AUD a week just by answering online surveys alone. Let's say we spend 4-5 days answering surveys at MyOpinions and 1-2 days at GrabPoints. That's $50 AUD for the week. Better than earning nothing if we're unemployed and not receiving any government benefits. We're not working overtime either. However, I'd rather be spending full time on something we can invest in. Answering surveys is like a job. We only get money in return. There's nothing at the end of the line and I don't feel a sense of purpose.

If we do manage to be consistent and work 35-40 hours full time per week answering surveys, we have the potential to earn around $400 AUD every month. $160 AUD comes from MyOpinions. $50 USD or $73 AUD comes from Swagbucks. The remaining $167 AUD can come from either Swagbucks or GrabPoints. Honestly, I think GrabPoints is more than enough to earn $400 every month. They're one of the best at finding unlimited surveys online. We spread our options out because we don't want to go crazy. A couple of hours here and there. All three websites have their advantages. I mentioned the other day that I wanted to earn $300 AUD to start my own blogging website. This should take me less than a month.

I'm looking forward to launching my new blogging website next month. $300 AUD will allow me to maintain a blogging website for three years. This will pay for the website hosting and domain address. We could expect to spend around $6000 AUD or more on our blogging website for the next 30 years. Quite a big leap or change from a free blog to a paid blogging website. The biggest investment we can take from our own domain URL is branding. Something we can call our own. I'm actually itching to play Diablo 3 right now. If there any fans of the game out there, maybe the next couple of lines could be understood. I mainly play as a Whirlwind Barbarian in Hardcore. Most recently I completed Greater Rift 75 under 2 minutes. Nice!

There's also the anticipation of Diablo 4 being launched. We're most likely going to buy the game because we want to play it. I'm not really sure what the whole game will be about, but I've seen the demo and trailer. One of the few other things I like to talk about every now and then. Posting a screenshot from Diablo 3 game-play on Twitter has also become a habit. Season 19 of Diablo 3 should be starting later this month. The latest patch or update is already active. We've been talking a lot lately about online surveys because they pay us with PayPal rewards. The funds needed to start my own blogging website. However, it's not always about the money. We're all human and have certain interests we like to share and talk about.

For those who are thinking about surviving in this world, you could challenge yourself for this month. There's about two weeks left in November, 2019. If you don't have a job and struggling to earn any type of income online, try the three survey websites posted in this blog post today. It's not available worldwide, but mostly have Australians in mind. You'll be earning less than the minimum wage per hour, but you could also be $200 richer by the end of this month. This is by spending full time hours answering surveys or giving out your opinions. It's possible to earn the minimum PayPal reward from all three websites within two weeks. 14 days at Swagbucks, 3 days at MyOpinions, or less than a day at GrabPoints. Not working overtime.

Generally speaking, the average and realistic payout of online surveys is around $1-$2 USD per hour. This is converted to around $206-$412 AUD if we worked 35 hours per week for a full month. I don't think I could handle answering online surveys repeatedly as a full time job. My mental health would be on the line. I recommend earning a couple of hundred dollars and then invest in something like your own blogging website. Something that is a little more relaxing and you have control over. We also want to challenge ourselves and have a purpose in life. We're not looking to start a charity, but all businesses or organisations have some type of structure to keep them sustainable. We're going to need more content, traffic, and monetization.

In other news, we're in the process of moving house. Packing our things and moving out in less than a month. Moving house, starting my own blogging website, and my birthday all in the same month of December. We can't forget Christmas and New Year's Eve. What else can we celebrate in December? Monthly anniversary with my partner of over 4 years. We do a lot of thinking about ourselves, but what can we do to help our community? Starting my own blogging website must have the ability to help others. This is another non-negotiable. Well, we must invest in things that have market value. This is a must have to become sustainable. Being smart with a budget. We don't want to waste our money on things that has no return on investment.

My Top 3 Survey Websites for Australians (Referral Links):
1. MyOpinions Verified Australians Only with $20 AUD minimum PayPal reward.
2. Swagbucks $25 USD minimum PayPal reward.
3. GrabPoints $3 USD minimum PayPal reward.

No comments: