Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Earn $300 AUD to Start My Own Blogging Website

Hello again everyone! Just got hit with another reality check. I'm going to need to earn around $300 AUD to even think about starting my own blogging website. This generous amount will be used to fund for a website hosting service and for the new domain address. I'm going to take advantage of the 36 months initial payment. After the 36 months are over and we need to renew our products, there is a regular price that we wanted to delay. We're not going to speak about the website hosting provider just yet until we actually start our blogging website. There was also a problem we encountered with the domain URL we used to own. This sucks because it is still unavailable after two years without any activity.

There's a few ideas that I think may work for my new blogging website. Live streaming videos could be an option once we start using the National Broadband Network (NBN). We'll never know until we get there. This could be another month of waiting. We might not even be playing Diablo 3 anymore. Maybe we could start playing Diablo 4 if it ever gets launched this year. We could also start playing my clarinet again. That's going to be a pain though starting from scratch again. I can see the new title of my video now. Haven't played in months or years and just starting to hit some notes today. Makes me wonder if people would watch. There's still hope that I could actually be good enough to play in my own concert one day.

There's also a hurdle we need to get through before we become a YouTube Partner again. We need a minimum of 4000 hours of watched videos in our channel every 12 months. I haven't uploaded in a while and either deleted or cleaned up my older videos. That's going to be a challenge to start creating new content again. I can dedicate at least one hour every weekday to live stream or upload a video of myself playing the clarinet on YouTube. Not sure what will happen until that day comes though. We're only speculating for now because we're also in the process of moving house. Change of address for our new home is a little exciting. I'm hoping our new neighbours are quiet and peaceful. I spend a lot of my time at home.

I don't want to break any promises. That's why I'm keeping my words limited and to the point. Have to be careful that I'm not going over the top or being unrealistic. Earning $300 AUD is very much possible within a month. I'll think up of a new strategy to get these numbers. We know from past experience that we can earn at least $25 USD every month with Swagbucks. If we logged in every day to complete the daily activities then we could be earning twice that amount. That's $50 USD every month to our bank account. This is spending 2-3 hours every day. Most of the SB points earned is through the surveys. The other website that is more focused for Australians is My Opinions. A little easier to get rewarded too.

We can earn $20 AUD every 2-3 days with My Opinions. Just spend the morning answering the surveys that comes our way. I kind of get tired after lunch and stop there. Tomorrow is another day. If we continue to give out our opinions every day, we can potentially earn $40 AUD every week here. Aiming for $60 AUD every week is a little too much for me. Adding up the two websites together, we could earn $233 AUD within a month. This means we need to work in the afternoons also to earn $300 AUD. We're using our time in the afternoon to blog though. It's a little sad that we're always running short on time. It wasn't urgent, but I spent a few hundred dollars already renewing my passport and applying for a new citizenship certificate.

Far as I know, My Opinions website has limited earning opportunities. We're in the mercy of the amount of surveys that comes our way. However, the surveys are highly successful. We tend to be disqualified a lot more on Swagbucks, but there always seems to be new surveys popping up every now and then. These are the two websites that can help us pay for a new blogging website. All we have to do is earn $300 Australian dollars and we're set for the next 36 months. However, I'm already having second thoughts. What if we need to upgrade before those 36 months are finished? Signing a contract is very discouraging sometimes. We'll end up messing our budget or whatnot. Administration fees are really annoying.

We know that we could earn twice as much if we also earned points in the afternoon. There's a few other websites we've come across before in our previous posts, but we won't be mentioning them today. I just don't believe we should register with too many survey websites. We'll end up finding the same surveys on other websites because they gather surveys from the same research panels. There are unique survey websites, but our goals are being met already. We're not crazy enough to work more hours than we have to. Answering surveys won't get us rich, but it's one way to get the money we need to doing what we love. Wouldn't you like to earn a few hundred dollars every month to spend on something worthwhile?

Starting my own blogging website is an investment. I'm looking forward to earning much more than a few hundred dollars every month. I'd actually be happen to earn a couple of thousand dollars every month. Not looking to be a rich snob who hides away from society. I'd like to make a difference in this world and have a purpose in life. This is why I didn't fall in love with customer service in the retail industry. Everything felt too robotic. I wanted my own say. I wanted to help people out in other ways. Being stuck in a department store or office seemed to be getting me nowhere. The internet is a blessing to me. I'm sure a lot of people are also thinking that the world wide web is a great opportunity to start a career in.

Here are the two websites we are currently using to earn money in the morning. Earn twice as much by working in the afternoons also! Click on the referral links below to get started:
1. Swagbucks to earn $50 USD or more every month
2. My Opinions to earn around $160 AUD every month

No comments: