Thursday, November 7, 2019

Earn $25USD Monthly with Swagbucks to Start My Own Blogging Website

Referral link to earn $25 USD PayPal reward every month online: Swagbucks

Hello! The first thing that comes to mind is wanting to have a button image for my inserted links. When I start my own blogging website, I would need to consider the design or look and feel of the web pages. We've come to the conclusion that even though there's many websites available to do online surveys, we'll stick to one. We really don't have time to do both blogging and surveys. I wouldn't be surprised though if there are people out there who simply want to do surveys alone. In our previous post, we calculated that we could earn $370 AUD every month with 4 survey websites. That's if we stay consistent and work full time every week. Not exactly the money that could replace a full time income from an average Australian job.

We're making an investment. The company website we want to invest our time with is Swagbucks. I believe anyone in Australia has an hour or two to spare every day. The daily goal to reach is around 100 SB. This is equivalent to $1 USD. We need 2500 SB to be able to claim or redeem our $25 USD PayPal reward. It's not fun to get disqualified from surveys, but it is definitely rewarding when we hit the jackpot. It doesn't take too long to reach our daily 100 SB. We're not expected to accumulate all our SB doing surveys. However, completing surveys is the most simple and easy way to earn money online. The most challenging parts would have to be the daily discover and complete a gold survey. Still simple and easy though.

Here's the To Do List to earn around 100 SB every day:
Daily Poll
Daily Search
Deal of the Day
Daily Activity
Daily Discover
Daily Watch
Attempt a Gold Survey
Complete a Gold Survey

Please keep in mind that this opportunity relies heavily on honesty. This is real money we're talking about. Anyone in Australia has the potential to earn $25 USD every month with Swagbucks. There's actually a more meaningful story behind joining the team. It's the cashback or ability to save money while shopping online. Every now and then, there's promotions happening with online stores who are willing to give us discounts. It doesn't seem like much, but wouldn't you want to pay 1% less instead of the full price? Sometimes you can pay much less than intended for items you love to buy online. The only downside is we need 2500 SB to redeem our $25 USD PayPal reward. This is very much like loyalty reward points.

We call this an investment because this has longevity. We're not talking about short term commitments here, this is a lifestyle or lifetime opportunity. More people are willing to buy products online. Being a Swagbucks member allows us to find better deals online much quicker. We all love freebies, but we also love great bargains. Have to admit though, $25 USD is more than enough to pay for my own blogging website every month. I think I've achieved this goal multiple times since blogging about it. The question is what will we continue talking about if I do start my own blogging website? Perhaps the new Diablo 4 game that will be released or launched. Not quite sure exactly when that date will be though.

I would be very happy if I had 100 new members to join my Swagbucks team and earning $25 USD monthly. This is less than 10% of each day earning around 100 SB. There's actually an incentive to log in every day of the month. 300 SB every month simply for completing the To Do List every day. Having an internet connection is vital. I prefer having a laptop, but using a smartphone can work too. Get your PayPal account and email address verified and you're good to go. This is a pretty exciting time for me because I don't really talk much about online earning opportunities. We're able to talk about this a fair bit because it's been done and tested. There are companies out there who are willing to pay us to do simple tasks online.

We've mentioned this over and over again, but answering surveys online is not the only way to make money. However, it is the easiest and most reliable way to earn some pocket money online without making an investment. Creating a Swagbucks account is free. Who better than myself to introduce others to help them make money? It's possible to earn more than $25 USD every month. It all depends on how much time you want to spend or the effort you put into this opportunity. If you want to blog and earn money like me then I would recommend reaching the minimum 2500 SB every month. I don't have the help from government benefits to support my lifestyle. This opportunity is valuable to those who don't want to be beggars.

I've chosen Swagbucks because it's worth investing my time. Anyone who understands rent money will also understands owning a home. Owning a home has value because we can sell it later on. Renting a home, we just leave it all behind. I strongly believe that rent money is dead money. We want to invest our time on things that have value in the long run. In business terms, it's called interest. We spend time on things that will grow our investment. A simple yet effective business model. This is why some products online are much more popular than others. There could be a loyalty or membership program that offers better value from its competitors. It's not always about who has the cheapest price. Having quality is important too.

There's one thing that Swagbucks could improve on. Having more surveys available for Australians. It is quite disheartening to be disqualified on many surveys. I'm not sure if it's because I'm living in Australia, unemployed, or have no kids. Some surveys are very picky and very specific on the target audience they wish to find. I wonder how long it will take me to find 100 new members to join my team. I actually downloaded a new game and started playing. I wouldn't have found it if I never earned SB. This amount is still pending as we speak, but will be credited to my account next week. There's new things to do every month. Answering surveys and giving out my opinions also takes me back into the real world. Nice!

Referral link to earn $25 USD PayPal reward every month online: Swagbucks

No comments: