Thursday, October 24, 2019

Taking Online Surveys to Start My Own Blogging Website

Hello! Just the other day I was writing about GrabPoints. Before that we were talking about MyOpinions. The point of taking online surveys was to earn money and then send this money to my PayPal account. These funds would then be used to start my own blogging website. Before we move on, I've also been sharing my blog posts on Twitter. Check out my latest tweet by clicking on the following link MyOpinions screenshot. Shows that I've earned over 28000 points at MyOpinions. 2000 points is worth $20 AUD. Please follow me on Twitter to keep in touch. This is part of the social networking available that's for free. Writing articles on Blogger or BlogSpot is also free. I'm working or progressing to start my own blogging website.

Starting my own blogging website is not for free. Last couple of posts I've been talking about numbers. Take for instance, earning $20 AUD every 2-3 days with MyOpinions or $3 USD every 2-3 hours with GrabPoints. Claiming the reward points once we have 2000 points at MyOpinions is almost instant. Claiming  the reward points at GrabPoints may take longer like a day or two. Nonetheless, there's always money coming into our PayPal account every 2-3 days. In a comfortable level, I would be happy to earn $40 AUD every week with MyOpinions. The other $40 AUD can come from GrabPoints. GrabPoints is in USD. This is roughly $30 USD every week or 30000 GrabPoints. Makes me lazy thinking about it.

Numbers are important because it helps to keep us on track. Keep in mind that MyOpinions is strictly for Australians. Well, the website where I do my online surveys. Companies may target other countries around the world because they can on different websites or domains. GrabPoints is a little more international. The problem with international surveys is that we can be introduced to many rejections or disqualifications. I like MyOpinions because the surveys are more focused for Australians. GrabPoints is still good though because the opportunities are practically endless. GrabPoints doesn't stop at surveys alone. We can earn more points at GrabPoints by downloading and installing apps on our smartphone. I find surveys more reliable though.

I only install apps that are actually worth my time at GrabPoints. Don't be surprised if the rewards are not coming in after completing an app task. I'd like to say that completing online surveys are less disappointing. Another pointless task is watching videos. These have got to be the most worthless tasks available. Simply not worth clicking or opening a new page for them. Compared to doing online surveys, simply watching short video clips are not nearly as rewarding. Over the months, I would say that I've stuck with only a few mobile apps. Deleting apps that are deemed unworthy to be seen in my mobile. It's just not possible to keep installing apps because mobile phones or smartphones run out of memory storage.

Taking online surveys has to be one of the most easiest tasks available on the internet to earn money. Even better when they give us a PayPal option to redeem rewards. It won't make us rich, but it will help pay the bills. I'm actually looking for other ways to make money online because earning $80 AUD per week is proving to be quite the challenge with online surveys. $50 AUD per week looks like a more reasonable number taking online surveys. This is why I want to start my own blogging website. The ability to earn more money online. One of the perks of having my own website is having a unique email address. I've been shopping around for a good website hosting service. Not necessarily the best because of our low budget.

There's a few criteria that must be met before I start my own blogging website. Firstly, they must accept PayPal as a payment option. There was actually a website host I was reading about earlier that didn't provide this option. Even though they had good intentions, I wasn't buying their excuses. Please tell me why a premium service cannot or does not want to partner with PayPal? Something seems fishy if they only accept Credit Card payments or whatnot. I feel that they don't understand me. I want to use PayPal and that's what I will do. Maybe in the future I will change my mind, but I can't trust a company that doesn't provide or accept other forms of payment. It doesn't make sense to me. They must be worried about all those fees.

The second on this list is having my own email address for the domain website. It just seems ridiculous that a website host provider will not give us an email address as a default. Even worse when it is considered an added feature that must be paid for. I wouldn't exactly call an email a special feature. I would think this was a basic or standard feature of owning a website. This loses our sense of authority for owning a website and also a sense of being ripped off. The third criteria that must be met is a blogging platform that can be installed on our website. The most popular right now would have to be WordPress. In summary we want to be able to pay with PayPal, have an email address from the domain, and write our blog on the WordPress platform.

The last two posts have been more about telling others about two websites to take online surveys. The first being about MyOpinions and the second being GrabPoints. I don't really get paid much for posting my referral links in those pages. I have a $5 AUD limited earning potential with MyOpinions when 5 new members from Australia register and get verified accounts. I'm not even sure my GrabPoints referral link works, but I'd supposedly earn $0.50 at most for every new eligible member. These new members must also earn the desired points. Anyway, that's two websites to earn money online. $20 AUD every 2-3 days with MyOpinions or $3 USD every 2-3 hours with GrabPoints. Have a PayPal account to receive rewards!

No comments: